Sunday 31 January 2016

January review and February preview

Can you believe it’s February already? I’ve no idea where January went! It’s been a busy month and in summary this is what I have done:

  • Read 3 books (including Me Before You which I highly recommend, it’s my new favourite)
  • Finished the first book in the Gilmore Girls book club
  • Learnt 30 new words thanks to the word a day challenge with Alice
  • Read 30 poems thanks to the poem a day challenge with Mel
  • Created 30 pieces of postcard art, and I can’t wait to see what Lizi has created
  • Found 30 new positive quotes
  • Had salads everyday for 30 days
  • Started volunteering (more on this soon)


And this is what I hope to achieve in rainy February (and one day in March!)

  • Contact 30 facebook friends I haven’t spoken to either at all or in over 2 years
  • Contact 30 neighbours
  • Create a bucket list in 30 days
  • Write a letter a day for 30 days
  • Keep a laughter journal for 30 days


Over the next couple of weeks I’ll be reviewing the previous challenges I have completed as well.
Here’s to February, I hope it’s a great one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment