Monday 1 February 2016

Minimalism challenge update: Gratitude

One of the parts of the minimalism challenge I did was to practice gratitude. And to do this I had to write a long list of everything (and everyone) you are grateful for in life. 
I hope I haven’t missed anyone of, and if I have my apologies. Here goes!

My parents who provided a stable upbringing and being supportive of my blog and crazy ideas

My sisters, even though I may annoy them sometimes it's good to know they are always there


My Grandad for being my cheerleader
My flat, even though it's single glazed, it's a roof over my head
The location of my flat, it's very convenient.
Electric whisk, a real timesaver
My TV
My Ipod
I have a job that pays
A running car called Jimmy
Charlotte for putting up with me


The friendships I made at school and how they have continued

A gym that is opposite my office
The ability to learn new things
Countryside on my doorstep
How mine and Humaira's friendship continues after overcoming a big hurdle
My continued friendship with Rock and how it's grown
Staying in contact with my shorthand teacher Jo
My friendship with baking buddy Michelle even though it came through a breakup
My continued friendship with Faith even though we don't live together anymore
My friendship with Linsey, what started off being pole sisters, we now are each others support in 
career and the decisions we make


Whatsapp for improving friendships and relationships with sisters
My friendship with Mel who I met on the National Trust holiday
My friendships with uni friends in general for lasting so long after uni; they don't just magically survive.


My friendship with Laura who even though I've known since 2009, it's in the past year our friendship has strengthened.


My friendship with Zoe for always providing me with encouragement.
Anyone who reads my blog
My friendship with Coops and Fran which came from a friendship Coops originally had with my sister.


My health, touch wood no aches or pains yet
My ability to have a good time without drinking.
Being able to talk to all my relatives


No comments:

Post a Comment