Friday 22 January 2016

Challenge within a challenge: Postcard art

The last 30 day challenge I’m doing in January is postcard art. My friend Lizi and I are creating a postcard sized piece of art everyday, to have a display at the end of the month.


I've known Lizi since uni and we lived in halls together for the first year and then in a student house for second and third year. She’s currently living in Spain and was pretty excited to start the challenge.
Now Lizi did Fine Art at uni, and the last time I did some art was probably when I was 13 or 14, so it’s been a long time. Needless to say I’m pretty rusty, but hopefully I'm improving throughout the challenge.

Here are my first few attempts! I've gone for random things that I saw in Stylist magazines that I thought would be good to draw. I'll hopefully try some different styles and textures as well.


2 comments:

  1. I love this challenge. It's helping my think of a new way to be creative every day! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this challenge. It's helping my think of a new way to be creative every day! Xxx

    ReplyDelete