Tuesday 26 January 2016

Challenge within a challenge: A song a day playlist; Tracks 16-21

For me today dragged a bit. If it dragged for you, then have a listen to these songs, it might make time go a bit faster.

Day 16- A song that holds a lot of meaning to you
Linsey- Meeting place, The Last Shadow Puppets
Me- I Believe, Christina Perri
I discovered this song on a film trailer for the film Pan a couple of years ago, and I listened to the song a lot when going through tough times.

Day 17- A song that annoys you
Linsey- Whistle- Flo Rida
Me- Baby baby, Justin Bieber
I hate Justin Bieber. I’m not a belieber and I refuse to listen to any of his songs, even if they are now apparently good.

Day 18-A song you have as your ringtone/want to be your ringtone
Linsey- She Wants Me Now, Slaves
Me-I am the one and only, Chesney Hawkes
How good would it be to have this as  your ringtone. It would be an instant ego boost straight away!

Day 19- A song your currently obsessed with
Linsey- You're a Germ, Wolf Alice
Me- Get the Party Started, Shirley Bassey
This song isn't a new one; neither this cover version or the original, but from time to time it gets used on montage sequences on TV. I downloaded it before in December and couldn't stop listening to it for most of the month!

Day 20- A song that sums up 2015
Linsey- R U Mine? Arctic Monkeys
Me- Love Me Like You Do, Ellie Goulding
I’m afraid 2015 for me was mostly about being in love and then going through a breakup. This song reminded me of my ex and we both heard it one time walking through a park after we split and we both agreed it reminded us of our time together.

Day 21: A song you want to dance to at your wedding
Linsey- Everlong, Foo Fighters
Me- Rockin All Over the World- Status Quo
It’s going to be a while before I get married, mainly because I need to have a boyfriend first, and also my wedding coordinating days has put me off for quite a while. My mind changes of what I want to walk down the aisle to, and you can’t really think of the first dance song until you meet the guy, so I've gone with the father daughter dance. And for this it isn't going to be a cheesy cliché song like Dance with my Father by Luther Vandross. Instead I've gone for the song that we do the washing and drying up when I'm round at my mum and dad’s.



No comments:

Post a Comment