Thursday 11 February 2016

Challenge within a Challenge: Postcard Art- What does the gallery look like?

The postcard art challenge was a lot tougher than I thought. I'm creative, but being artistically creative I'm not so sure.

I did struggle to think of what to draw each day, and most of the ideas came from Pinterest and not from my little brain.

Below is what is I created, as you can see a bit of a mixture. I should have been more creative in what I used to create art with. I just used pencils, colouring pencils and pen. If I do another arty challenge, glitter and paint will make an appearance.


And here are my five favourite pieces. Any guesses as to who the person is on the bottom right? She’s a famous actress.


I think my favourite piece is the one of the left of the woman who looks like she’s looking at the stars.

I can’t wait to receive Lizi’s postcard art gallery from Spain. Who knows if it will have any Spanish influences. Maybe I should do a little art gallery viewing in my flat. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment