Thursday 25 February 2016

Challenge within a challenge: Baby talk

On Sunday I went to the baby shower for my old pole teacher Lucy. Until about a year ago I went to pole classes every week, and Lucy was my first pole teacher. She was a great teacher and I learnt lots of moves.

She’s having her first baby in a month’s time and the baby shower was organised by my other pole teacher Lauren. And it was great fun; there was lots of food, lots of baby talk and I learnt lots of baby info which someday I’ll find useful.

We had a pass the parcel game, as well as guess the baby picture and a design your own diaper.
There was also guess the baby size, weight, due date and length.

I wore a dress to the baby shower; a polka dot brown dress from Dorothy Perkins and I asked Lucy what her favourite charity was. She went for the Garden House Hospice which is a local charity. She said she chose that charity because they did a lot for her Nan.


It was a great afternoon and I left with a lovely baby of my own….a food baby. Yes Pedro the food baby returned!

No comments:

Post a Comment