Wednesday 10 February 2016

Challenge within a challenge: The bucket list

This month I'm also creating a bucket list. Some people like to go up the Empire State Building, swim with Dolphins, climb the Sydney Harbour bridge. A bucket list has endless possibilities. Everyday my friend ‘Echo’ (not her real name) and I are sending each other a thing each day that we’d like to be on our bucket list.


It’s quite surprising that my friend wanted to do this challenge; because I remember going on holiday with her to Prague and me and Alice were setting fun goals for each other, and she didn't agree with that sort of thing and refused to take part. So it’s interesting that we’re doing the challenge.
Seeing someone’s bucket list is revealing of their character and ‘Echo’s’ list is as random as she is normally. Her ideas spark off ideas for me as well as it’s broadening my horizons.
We started at the end of January, and here’s what’s on my bucket list so far:

Go wing walking
Do the dirty dancing lift
Go to Comic Con
Dance on a bar
Go on a long haul flight in first class
Do a voiceover for either an animated film or TV programme
Visit at least half the states of America
Go to the Superbowl (Echo also had this on the bucket list.)
Go on a golf buggy
Go in a big lorry either driving or as a passenger
Crowd surf

Before the challenge I didn't have a bucket list, which may be surprising as I'm all about goals and challenges. So I'm looking forward to seeing the list once it’s completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment