Wednesday 9 December 2015

Thoughtful gifts: Housewarming

This weekend my friend Carmella, otherwise known as CDL had a housewarming for her new place. I couldn't go as it was too far and petrol would've cost a lot for an overnight trip. But I still wanted to send something as a housewarming gift.

CDL is very stylish and I know with moving into your own home you want things to be in your own style and have it look just right. So buying a furniture piece or a personalised piece for someone might not go with the décor.

So what I did was very simple. I used one of the gift boxes I got from my shopping spree at Tiger the other week and filled it with Thorntons chocolates which I bought in a Christmas bundle as presents for friends and family.


Chocolates are always a winner and CDL could either have them for guests on arrival or to keep her going when tidying up the morning after.

No comments:

Post a Comment