Tuesday 15 December 2015

Challenge within a challenge: 30 Day Minimalism Challenge

My friends and family know all too well that I have way too much stuff. I have massive sort outs, but I still have lots of stuff afterwards. I’d love to have not many posessions, the question is how?

While on Pinterest I stumbled across the 30 Day Minimalism Challenge, and while not everyday is chucking out things, it will put me in the right frame of mind to let go of things….I hope!


I try to do challenges as they are set out, but with this one I’m too eager to get started so I’m going to mix the order up a bit.

Day one of the challenge which I’ll start tomorrow is stay offline for a day. Now with my work, it’s impossible to do that as my work is all through email. However I have got tomorrow afternoon and Thursday morning off work. So I’m going to use that time period as day 1, starting tomorrow lunchtime. It couldn’t have come at a better time as for personal reasons I might find tomorrow pretty tough, so a day offline would actually be a great benefit.


So bring on minimalism! Like all my 30 day challenges I take on I won’t blog about this everyday, just every so often. It will be interesting as well to see if it changes my perspective on life also. Only time will tell I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment