Friday 4 March 2016

Challenge within a challenge: My Bucket List

You’d think making your bucket list would be easy and it was to begin with, but towards the end it got quite difficult. I think because I’ve been trying to save money over the past couple of years, it sort of stops me dreaming and thinking of what I would like to do, as they all cost money. So to open that part of the brain where the sky’s the limit took a little while to do.
I present my bucket list!

Go wing walking
Do the dirty dancing lift
Go to Comic Con
Dance on a bar
Go on a long haul flight in first class


                                               Having landed in Melbourne

Do a voiceover for either an animated film or TV programme
Visit at least half of the states in America


Go to the Superbowl
Go on a golf buggy
Go in a big lorry either driving or as a passenger
Crowd surf
Go to an entire Ashes series in Australia, preferably on one of the guided tour holidays


                                                     At the MCG

Do a triathlon
Go to a drive through movie
Have an all nighter in a Vegas
Save a life
Catch a last minute flight to a random destination
Dance in the street as in full on boogie
Go on Test Match Special
Drive from the south to the north of the UK with only a compass
Write a book
Do the splits fully


                                                Nearly there!
Live in a major city
Go to Dubai
Stand on a stage at a big venue or stadium
Meet all my heroes (1 down 3 to go)


Watch a sunrise and sunset
Learn to surf
Go to a movie premiere
Get married

Who knows you may like some of the things on my list; feel free to put them on your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment