Sunday 29 November 2015

Challenge within a challenge: Routine of success week 2

So it’s the end of week 2 and going into the third and final week, I’m getting more tired. I haven’t told all my friends about the challenge, so I still get texts when I’m trying to get to sleep.

Being tired also reduced my productivity because in the first week I did 44 things, and in the second I did 37.

I abandoned writing down the things I was grateful part, because I didn't feel I was getting anything from it. With planning and making a strategy for the day ahead, I do this on the drive to work, so it’s nothing new. So I feel no need to write this down.

And at the end of the week I did some actual networking before breakfast, rather than just reading LinkedIn articles. I emailed several connections with some career advice. So far I've had one response that is really useful.

Going into the final week I’m going to try and do the one thing I haven’t done off the list….exercise.
I’m sure sleep-running is a thing right?


No comments:

Post a Comment