Sunday 28 January 2018

Thoughtful presents: Detective Bob and Bev

Buying Christmas presents can be a tricky thing as you’d always like people to use your presents and not just give them to a charity shop on the first instance. For my parents Christmas present I thought I’d create a joint present that they would both use.

They both like watching drama series, and regularly recommend ones to watch, and so I thought of something that could assist with their TV watching.

Now the picture only shows the remains of the present as I didn’t get round to taking a picture of the rest of the contents of the gift. I simply bought them 5 of their favourite snacks and drinks that they like when watching TV. Sweet chilli crisps, ginger beer and chocolate covered raisins were a few things I got them.

Because many of the shows they watch are crime related I also got them notebooks addressed as case books so they could write down who they think had done it on the series they are watching.


It just goes to show that presents don’t need to break the bank in order to be liked. The snacks were eaten pretty quickly and the notebooks don’t take up too much room either.

1 comment: