Saturday 6 January 2018

Thoughtful presents: Binging boxsets

My friend Hayley also known as Rock turned 30 back in August. I didn’t get her anything straight away as I couldn’t figure out the perfect gift. But an off comment she said in a message a few weeks ago gave me an idea.

She gets through TV shows at a rapid rate. Rock got through 12 series of Greys Anatomy in an extremely fast time, I did wonder if she got any sleep! With this in mind when she said she’d run out of boxsets to watch and was thinking of rewatching Greys Anatomy again for the 3rd time, I knew I could do something.

Getting a Netflix subscription for a year could be costly, and sometimes too much choice is even tougher than not having enough choice. And for me it just didn't seem a personally thoughtful gift. So I thought to get her the first series of a several different TV shows of different genres. A taster of them, and if it turns out she likes any of the shows then she can go on and watch the rest of the series on her own accord.




I got the boxsets from the ever trusty Cex, and it cost me roughly £10. I remember a time when a boxset cost me £30 each!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete